An interior design blog dedicated to apartments, advice, & inspiration.

None of the photos posted belong to me unless stated otherwise.

Most of the posts are click-through to the rest of the apartment.
I've just moved into an apartment in a 100 year-old former church with outlets in weird places and no light switches on the outlets. Does anybody know of a way to get wall switches for my lights without rewiring my place?

I know for a fact that here in the USA there are wireless appliance remote controls. For instance, you have two devices that you buy together: a switch (literally like you’d find on a wall, but portable and can be hung up) and something you plug into the outlet (which you can plug your appliance into). Once you flip the switch, you can turn that appliance on or off. I’ve seen them at CVS, but I’m sure you can find them anywhere. Check Amazon.

Otherwise, maybe my followers will be able to help. Anyone?

September 3, 2012